By choosing to ‘Submit’ this data, you are agreeing for certain data within this evaluation to contribute towards the public-facing, anonymised, aggregate dataset.
Data that will be submitted comprises:
- Dimensions data (e.g. numerical scores for ‘Captivation: It was absorbing and held my attention’)
- Demographic data (age, gender and postcode)
- Data properties (e.g. artform)
This means that data from custom questions will not contribute to the public-facing, anonymous aggregate dataset.
If you are choosing to submit this data and:
- You are submitting it on behalf of an organisation whose use of the Toolkit is mandated
- The data is from an evaluation considered to be ‘complete’*
The submission will also mean that you have contributed towards your mandatory requirements.
The anonymised aggregate dataset powers two tools for you to explore, helping you and others to understand more about the impact of different arts and cultural experiences in the UK:
All data collected and processed on behalf of Arts Council will be done adhering to their Data Principles.
If you would like more information on the technical aspect of submitting your data, please do get in touch and we will be happy to help.
*A ‘complete’ evaluation will include at least:
1 self prior response
1 self post response
1 peer post response
1 public response
The information on this page was last updated on 07/09/21