Below, you will find a full list of all dimensions available to Impact & Insight Toolkit users.
• Captivation: It was absorbing and held my attention• Challenge: It was thought-provoking• Concept: It was an interesting idea• Distinctiveness: It was different from things I’ve experienced before• Relevance: It has something to say about the world in which we live• Rigour: It was well thought through and put together• Excellence: It’s one of the best examples of its type that I have seen• Originality: It was ground-breaking• Risk: The artists/curators really challenged themselves with this work
• Captivation: It was absorbing and held my attention• Challenge: It was thought-provoking• Concept: It was an interesting idea• Distinctiveness: It was different from things I’ve experienced before• Relevance: It has something to say about the world in which we live• Rigour: It was well thought through and put together
• Organisation: ‘The project was well organised’• Responsiveness: ‘The organisers responded well to the needs of the group’• Support: ‘People in the group supported each other’• Acceptance: ‘I felt like I could be myself’• Belonging: ‘They made me feel part of the team’• Voice: ‘My ideas were taken seriously’• Authenticity: ‘It felt like a real artistic experience’• Enjoyment: ‘I had a good time’• Experimenting: ‘I felt comfortable trying new things’• Friendship: ‘I felt close to other people involved in the project’• New People: ‘I got to know people who are different to me’• Contribution: ‘I felt that my contribution mattered’• Feedback: ‘I got helpful feedback’• Artistic Skills: ‘I improved my artistic skills’• Confidence: ‘I feel more confident about doing new things’• Creativity: ‘I feel more able to express myself creatively’• Empathy: ‘It helped me understand other people’s points of view’• Identity: ‘It helped me to see myself differently’• Motivation: ‘I feel motivated to do more creative things in the future’• Skills: ‘I gained new skills’• Stretch: ‘I did something I didn’t know I was capable of’
• Concept: It was an interesting idea• Distinctiveness: It was different from things I’ve experienced before• Challenge: It was thought-provoking• Captivation: It was absorbing and held my attention• Relevance: It has something to say about the world in which we live• Rigour: It was well thought through and put together• Risk: The artists/curators really challenged themselves with this work• Originality: It was ground-breaking• Excellence: It’s one of the best examples of its type that I have seen• Local Impact: ‘It’s important that it’s happening here’• Presentation: ‘It was well produced and presented’• Imagination: ‘I expect it will open my mind to new possibilities’• Authenticity: ‘It had a connection to the State/Country we live in’• Innovation: ‘It was introduced to the audience in a new way’• Cultural Contribution: ‘It provides an important addition to the cultural life of the area’• Inquisitiveness: ‘It made me want to find out more about the artwork’• Enthusiasm: ‘I would come to something like this again’• Escapism: ‘I was so immersed that I lost sense of time’• Coherence: ‘All the different elements of the piece came together well’• Connectivity: ‘The work/experience spoke to me on a personal level’• Resonance: ‘It will stay with me for a long time’• Beauty: ‘It was visually beautiful’• Relatability: ‘I could relate to the emotions expressed by the characters’• Catharsis: ‘I felt differently after this experience’• Independent Interpretation: ‘I felt free to make my own meaning with the work’• Intimacy: ‘I felt close to the artists/performers’• Appropriately Pitched: ‘It respected the emotional maturity of its audience’*Please note that the wording of these statements is that of a post-event public survey and that within the platform, wording will vary slightly depending on the type of survey being created.
• Local Impact: ‘It’s important it’s happening here’• Connection: ‘It helped me to feel connected to people in the community’• Heritage: ‘It made me feel connected to a shared history/culture’• Participation: ‘It encouraged me to participate in community activities’• Celebration: ‘It celebrated my own cultural heritage’• Nature: ‘It made me feel connected to nature’• Access: ‘It gave me the opportunity to access cultural activities’• Place: ‘It made me feel proud of my local area’• Awareness: ‘It opened my eyes to issues in the environment’• Understanding: ‘It helped me to better understand the place and people where I live’• Content: It reflected a broad and inclusive range of voices’• Respect: ‘It gave me greater respect for cultural diversity’• Community: I feel a sense of community here’• Pride: It strengthened my cultural pride’
• Heritage: ‘I was clear about what we were here to achieve’• Insight: ‘It helped me gain new insight or knowledge’• Interpretation: ‘The information about the exhibition was clear and helpful’• Celebration: ‘It celebrated my own cultural heritage’• Family: ‘I explored and learnt together as a family’• Networks: ‘It connected me with other people in my field• Achievement: ‘I was amazed by what we achieved’• Intensity: ‘I felt deeply involved in the process’• Opportunity: ‘The project opened up new opportunities for me’• Intention: ‘I felt able to shape the intention of the project’• Clarity: ‘I was clear about what we were all here to do’• Creative Legacy: ‘I now have creative ambitions I didn’t have before’• Worldview: ‘It helped me understand something new about the world’• Mental Wellbeing: It had a positive impact on my mental wellbeing• Trust: ‘I trusted the other people involved’• Respect: ‘I was treated as an equal’• Physical Health: ‘It has a positive impact on my physical health’• Vibe in place: ‘I enjoy the vibrancy here’
• Completion: ‘I feel more confident about knowing when my work is finished’• Language: ‘I enjoyed the author’s use of language’• Skills (writing): ‘I improved my technical writing skills’• Network: ‘I have increased my network of people to support with my writing’• Illustration: ‘The pictures were just right for the story’• Layout: ‘I liked the way the words and pictures appeared together on the page’Dimension Category: ACE Dance Specific• Balance: ‘The elements were well-balanced’• Cadence: ‘It was well-paced’Dimension Category: Combined Arts Specific• Blend: ‘I appreciated the mix of art forms in this work’
• Sound: ‘I loved the sound of this performance’• Unity: ‘The musicians performed as one voice’• Use of musical elements: ‘The piece exploited different musical elements in an interesting way (Tempo,timbre,structure, dynamics, pitch/harmony, texture, beat/rhythm)’Dimension Category: ACE Visual Art Specific• Interpretation: ‘The information about the exhibition was clear and helpful’• Place: ‘It gave me a new perspective on its location’• Visual Impact: ‘It drew me in and made me look’Dimension Category: ACE Museum Specific• Interpretation:’ The information about the exhibition was clear and helpful’• Visual Impact: ‘It drew me in and made me look’
Powered by BetterDocs